Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Superstar!

Well, I did it. I got on the treadmill this morning... which makes it FIVE WHOLE DAYS this week!! My heart rate was way wonky though and very high... I don't know why. I think I was tired and maybe dehydrated (which I did make sure I drank plenty).

Today was uneventful... work, after work did a couple of errands and went with the bride to pick out decorations for her engagement party on Saturday... now I'm home and did think about going on the treadmill for an uphill walk... but I'm tired and it's getting later... so I will forego the evening walk.

Here's what I've eaten today:
BF - 1c special k (3), 1/2c skim milk (1), clementines (1)
Lunch - tuna (2), allegro cheese (1), 3 tbsp ff italian (0), romaine (0), cucumber (0), grape tomatoes (0), green onion (0), red pepper (0), source exotik yogurt (1), apple (1), 100 calorie pack cheese crackers (2)
Dinner - chicken breast grilled (3), chick peas (2), steamed broccoli, green beans and peas (0), with frank's hot sauce and garlic (0), fibre 1 chocolate (2), SF pudding (1), hostess 100 cal cakes (2)

Good luck to Tara and me tomorrow! I will try to get on in the morning and post my obligatory good luck post... but I have to leave an hour early tomorrow as I'm in a seminar all day that is from 8-4 (rather than my banker's 9-5 hours).

We will rock this week because:

No comments: