Monday, January 21, 2008

Manic Monday

Well, not really a manic day... I just don't know where the time goes sometimes.

There isn't much to report... I did get on the treadmill for a 45min jog this morning. Then I went to work and stopped at the grocery store tonight to get lettuce... and I found the granola bites that I got in the states last time!! They're by Quaker and were at dominion around the granola bars. they're 90 calories a pack. They only had the cinnamon ones on the shelf, but I could see they were sold out of chocolate ones as well... now we just need to get the peanut butter ones in Canada!



here's what i ate today:
BF - ww bagel (2) with 1 tbsp light cheez whiz (1)
Lunch - flatout wrap (1), chicken thigh (3), light cheez whiz (1), broccoli soup (1), crunch stixx (2), ww caramel cake (1)
Snack - cup a soup spring vegetable (1), 2pc ww bread (1), 1 tbsp low fat JIF PB (2)
Dinner - baby spinach (0), tuna (1), allegro cheese (1), cucumber, red onion, red pepper (0), 2 tbsp ff italian (0). source exotik yogurt (1). apple (1). 100 cal hostess carrot cakes (2).

I was starving by the time I got home, but have somehow resisted snacking (although I had the points for it, I'm trying NOT to eat after 8pm still... which hasn't been happening much lately).

Tomorrow will likely be a short post again, as it's my VERY long working day... but I will at least post my menu!!

No comments: