Tuesday, January 29, 2008

If it's not one thing, it's another


Work is busy... what else is new. But, my parent group was enjoyable again tonight AND we wrapped up 15min early (BONUS!). I get home and find a little threatening letter from SickKids... I haven't finished my performance objectives... haven't had my N95 mask fitting this year... haven't had my TB testing this year...haven't had my crisis intervention training... haven't had my CPR updated... and haven't provided proof of my membership with our counselor association place. If i don't produce these things, I can forget my job. NICE. it sucks. I'm going to likely have to take time off work to get all this done for sickkids. for now though, they are worth it. I can find somewhere to do my CPR on a weekend... can send my association membership stuff in no problem... can get my TB testing done at my doctor's office (or walk in clinic maybe?)... can email my performance objectives over the weekend... just have to take a day off work and get my crisis training renewed. still, it was not nice walking home to this mail. I dream of a day when I don't need a 2nd or 3rd job.

anyway, here's what I've eaten today
BF - fibre 1 bar (3), blackberries (1), granola bites (2)
Lunch - tuna (1), allegro cheese (1), ff italian 2 tbsp (0), lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green onion, red pepper (0). yogurt (1), apple (1), hostess cakes (2)
Dinner - ww bagel (2), veggie patch portabello burger (3), cheese slice (1), granola bites (2), light rye wasa crisps (2).

Better get to bed so I can try to get on the treadmill tomorrow! Happy Hump day to all!

No comments: