Monday, January 28, 2008

Manic Monday (yet again!)

Okay, no pictures today because it won't let me add them.

Let's recap my day, shall we?

Woke up, ate breakfast, went on the treadmill for 45min, made dinner to take to work, cleaned up, had a shower, ate lunch, went to work... worked...

.... came home, found out TARA IS ENGAGED!!! and I have the honour of being in the wedding!!!

Got off the phone with Tara and called my mom and Alex while I made tomorrow's lunch and dinner (yep, another late Tuesday of course tomorrow)... and here we are.

SO, here's what I ate today:
BF - fibre 1 bar, chocolate (2), blackberries (1), granola bites (2) - such a healthy breakfast.
Lunch - Sante Fe Rice and beans smart ones (6)
Snack - cadbury thins (2)
Dinner - 1/2c chick peas (2), red pepper (0), green onion (0), cucumber (0), grape tomatoes (0), allegro cheese (1), 3 tbsp ff italian (0), romaine (0), apple (1), yogurt (1), hostes 100 calorie cakes (2)

There we have it! Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Tara said...

What a busy day!! Good work with the treadmill today. We CAN do this :)