Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Results Show


Down 3.8lbs, thank you very much! My holiday weight is GONE for GOOD! Now on to losing the rest of it!!! It would be GREAT if I could lose this much every week. Unfortunately, I am human and it's not likely to keep up this trend (I do LOVE food after all).

Now, on to what I've eaten today:
BF - breakfast burrito featuring flatout bread (1), allegro cheese (1), blue menu ketchup (0), egg (2), egg whites x2 (0).
Snack - 2 clementines (1)
Lunch - no lunch today. damn work.
Dinner - turkey sub - the BIG one! (12)
Snack - chocolate vitalicious muffin (1), 100 calorie pack of some sorts (2)

Happy Friday to everyone!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Awesome work, Jen! What a great loss! And I would hope you had the BIG sub after no lunch!
How are the chocolate muffins? I'm going to have to look for those.
Hope you're enjoying your day off. Have a wonderful weekend!!!