Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Day

It's FRIDAY! I'm OFF today! I know, I know... I had a week off at Christmas, only a month ago... but this day off is different because I'm not doing anything! I have a nice, quiet day to MYSELF... no work, no parent groups, no WW... just my TV and me (and my treadmill).

This is me today:
Actually - here is me. I took progress photos on Wed night... so here I am. I still have a good way to go, but at least I'm getting there!


So, here's what I've eaten today:
BF - flatout (1), egg (2), 2 egg whites (0), 2 tbsp light cheez whiz (1), 1 tbsp salsa (0), 1 tbsp ff sour cream (0)
Lunch - VERY BAD LUNCH. I gave in to some cravings and decided to count it as my lunch, rather than just eating it as snacks. we have - 4 ww cakes, yep FOUR of them (4), 100 calorie hostess cakes (2), granola bites (1). this is over the course of the whole morning, but it added up so it became lunch.
Dinner - SUSHI BUFFET!!! at Maison Du Japon

I also managed to get on the treadmill for an ENTIRE hour today!! I LOVE days off!!! Chicklet doesn't like my days off - she got a bath today. I've also done some cleaning and now will head out for an hour or 2 of shopping/errands!!

Happy weekend everyone!!

**back to add a photo of Chicklet for an angry reader**

3 comments:

BAM said...

you promised chicklet pictures. fibber.

BAM said...

thank you for the picture of the mexican yoda.

Tara said...

I'm jealous...I want some sushi :)
Lindsay needs a sushi place. Maybe I'll open one up and quit my job. Hmmm, except I don't know how to make sushi. That might be a problem...I will have to think this one through.
Ok, enough of that! Sounds like you had a nice and good for your mental health type day off. Have fun the rest of the weekend.
Oh and you are lookin' fab in your pictures!!!!!