Friday, January 04, 2008

Finally Friday!


I am so ready for the weekend! It's going to be somewhat QUIET and I cannot wait!! I have to do some work from home for my parent groups and that's the extent of it... I believe I have Saturday to myself and I fully intend on parking myself on the couch and watching chick flicks!!

You know you're ready for the weekend when your LAST appointment of the day starts off by telling you "I want to kill myself right now". (and you just KNOW that's what you should expect when you pick up this appointment at last minute as a favour to your coworker!). Regardless, I left work on time and here I am, waiting for Alex to get home so we can go run errands (helloooo treadmill oil!) and grab some dinner.

Also, I've decided something. One day I'm going to head up a better child/adolescent psychiatry program (in patient AND out patient) at the ROSS in LINDSAY! I was born there, I have a friend who works there... what could be better? I won't tell Alex of my plan... I don't think I'll get him to move any further east than Durham region! I will recruit my friend Irfan to be the child psychiatrist too.

Okay, now that my future is planned... let's discuss what I ate today.

BF (slept in!) - FF cottage cheese and fruit cup (2)
Lunch - cup a soup spring veg (1), organic romaine (0), tuna (2), allegro cheese 30g (1), grape tomato and cucumber (0), red wine hellman's spritzer (0), 2 baby dills (0), organic pear (1)
Dinner - FOOD COURT at FAIRVIEW MALL! woohoo! I actually don't mind this... I can make pretty healthy choices there really.

Happy weekend to all! I will be checking in... and posting often! I have T-13 days to lose my 5.2 holiday pounds!

No comments: