Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Day Before...



It's the day before weigh in and I went out to dinner... something that terrifies me! Overall I think I did fairly well today though.

I went on the treadmill this morning.

I ate:
BF - ww bagel (2), 2 tbsp light cream cheese (1), apple (1)
Lunch - romaine (0), allegro cheese (1), 3 oz chicken (3), 2 tbsp ff italian (0), broccoli soup (1), yogurt (1)
Dinner at Boston Pizza - baked lemon salmon fillet that comes with a side salad of mixed greens and raspberry vinaigrette. I only ate 1/2 the vinaigrette that comes with it. but according to the website the dinner is (6)

I guess I allowed more points than I needed to for dinner tonight... but I wasn't hungry when I got home and haven't eaten anything else. I anticipated more points at dinner (i'm just realizing all of this now as i'm recapping my day). oh well. if i were hungry now it would be an issue... but somehow i'm not hungry.

my next challenge is going to be to NOT binge tomorrow after weigh in! I have a gizillion 100 calorie packs from the states and i have done sooooo much better at NOT indulging this time!!!

Also, on lunch today Jess and I went to check out the NEW walmart SUPERSTORE in oshawa! (stevenson and 401 - exit stevenson and go north and BOOM - there it is on your left hand side). i bought more of those vitalicious muffins. I have cranberry already and i bought chocolate ones and blueberry ones - all still 1pt each! I haven't tried any but Jess had one at lunch and said it was really really good!! I wish I hadn't forgotten them in my trunk now...

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW TARA (and ME!)

No comments: