Monday, January 07, 2008

Routine. It does a WW person good.

Back to the grind. Back to 5 day work weeks (or 5.5 to 6.5 day work weeks for me, depending on if it's a week I'm working at sickkids).

I was productive today and it felt GREAT! (note to self - try to remember this when your alarm goes off at 5:30 tomorrow and the holidays are over and you cannot keep hitting SNOOZE!). I have Monday mornings off... so i slept in until 9am (this sleeping in phase has just started to develop since Christmas. i HATE my alarm clock right now). i got up, had breakfast, hit the treadmill, made dinner to take to work, made lunch, and headed to work! That's my day in a nutshell. I came home from work and made my lunch and dinner for tomorrow, since it's a longer day again.

Today's menu:
BF- weight control oatmeal (2), 6 almonds (1), a few raisins (1)
Lunch - ww tortilla (1), cheese slice (1), lettuce (0), ff cottage cheese and fruit cup (2)
Dinner - lettuce (0), 2 oz chicken breast (2), allegro cheese 30g (1), 2 tbsp ff Italian (0), cucumber (0), grape tomatoes (0), red onion (0). carrots and radishes (0), ff sour cream dip 2 tbsp (1). yogurt (1). pear (1)

Damn... I just realized I got busy when I got home and didn't end up eating a snack... I guess I could have packed more for dinner. Typically I would eat more for lunch but I was in such a hurry today!

Time for bed so that I WILL get up and go on the treadmill tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Routine does help, doesn't it? Good job with the treadmill and healthy eating. You'll kick that holiday gain back where it belongs! Good luck with more treadmill time this week:)