Monday, January 14, 2008

Forget vowels. I'd like to buy HOURS

Photobucket

There just aren't enough hours in the day for everything I'd like to accomplish sometimes. At least it's monday and I appear to have my eating back in order. I intended on going on the stairmaster tonight, but alas... parent group stuff manipulated my time when I got home from my full time job at 8:30.

I did, at least, get on the treadmill today. That's pretty much all of the excitment I've had! I worked all afternoon and some tonight. I stopped just long enough to watch one of my favourite shows (Jon and Kate plus 8).

My eating is back on track. See for yourself
BF - weight control oatmeal (2), 6 almonds (1)
Lunch - Cdn ww bagel (2), cheese slice (1), blue menu ketchup (1), ff cottage cheese and fruit cup (2), 3 baby dill pickles (0), carrots (0), ff sour cream dip (1)
Snack - 3/4 c fruity cheerios (2)
Dinner - baby spinach (0), tuna (1), allegro cheese (1), cucumber onion and tomato (0), 2 tbsp ff italian (0), pear (1), yogurt (1)

Hmmm... no wonder I'm hungry now. It appears I didn't eat enough today. I'll try and plan better tomorrow... but it's hard when you're out of the house for lunch and dinner.

Here's hoping I can get up early and get on the treadmill!!

No comments: