Sunday, January 13, 2008

Someone? Anyone? Sew my mouth SHUT, PLEASE!


Since I left you yesterday I have done nothing but EAT. I don't even know where to start... I didn't have structured meals... just snacked all day... and that can lead to disasters.

My plans didn't go accordingly today... no costco.

here's what i've eaten (from what i remember!)
BF - egg (2), egg whites (0), US ww bagel (2), cheese slice (1), blackberries (1)
Lunch - ww tortilla (1), morningstar farms tomato and basil pizza burger (2), lactantia salsa cream cheese 1 tbsp (1), ff cottage cheese and fruit cup (2), pudding (1), all bran bites (1)
Dinner - steamed bok choy and mushrooms (0)
SNACKS?... oh boy. 2 100 calorie bars (4), ww tortilla with cream cheese and dill pickles (2), ww cakes (3), 100 calorie packs (4)

So yes, I would say I used FLEX points today. blah, i hate doing that. this is NOT how i'm going to lose the rest of my christmas weight this week!!

the good news is, i still have mon, tues, wed, and 1/2 of thurs to recover. i also went on the treadmill AND the stair climber today... that's got to help some!

here's hoping tomorrow will be better!!! once i'm back to my weekday routine i typically don't struggle. i just have to aim to get on the treadmill mon-thurs this week!! i think i can do it.

No comments: