Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Who's up for a challenge?

So, today my blender bit the big one. I had everything in there to make my delicious smoothie... it wouldn't work. The good news is that I ran out after work to buy a new one. It's just a single serve blender... and will serve smoothie puposes. I'll see if my lovely blender can get fixed or if a new one will be added to my birthday/christmas wish list. Here's my new addition... I have used it tonight and I think it will suffice!

Today started out with a jog, but there was no lunch walk (I was on a blender mission!). Tonight I did my make up day for the 10min challenge! How did it go?
10 push ups, 25 squats, repeat
30 bicycles, 30 reverses, 20 lunges, repeat (yes, 30! I needed to pick it up in order to start feeling it in my abs again)
15 tricep dips, 60sec wall squat, repeat
Finale: 55sec plank
Total time? 10min and 30sec!

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: berries (1)
Snack: no smoothie... boohoo. Luna bar (3)
Lunch: salad w/ tuna and cheese (3), EVOO balsamic (2), yogurt (1)
Snack: banana bread larabar (4)
Dinner: seafood stir fry again! I craved it after last night! (3), banana soft serve (3)
Total: 20
Water: 4L

Now... Time to go watch some good quality TV

No comments: