Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy hump day!

Let's cut to the chase. I got up and jogged today! 45min before work! I also still got in my lunch time walk (outside! the rain held off... and it was muggy and I think I sweated a full bucket!). Tonight I did the challenge (sort of!!). I'm back to routine... too bad tomorrow is weigh in. It's okay, I'm already working on next week's awesome results and won't fret about tomorrow. I am thinking of still getting on my mini stepper to get a bit more cardio in tonight. Although, I'm tired now!

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: live organic bar thingy a girl at work gave me to try (4), smoothie (3)
Snack: berries (2)
Lunch: wasn't feeling the edamame salad I took, so I had a larabar (4), and yogurt (1)
Snack: fruit bites (2)
Dinner: 2 veggie burger patties (4), cream cheese (2), veggies (0), cocoa almonds (2)
Total: 24
Water: 4L... possibly 1 more!

Oh... the challenge? Looked like this...
20 wall push ups, 25 squats... repeat
50 bicycle crunches, 30 reverse crunches... repeat (no lunges)
15 tricep dips, 60sec wall squat... repeat
Plank: none!
Total time... I think it was under 10min... but I actually didn't time myself! I also added in some thigh master and some standing rowing things. I bought a portable rowing simulator thingy years ago (basically straps that attach to your feet and then you pull on elastic bands with handles to simulate rowing... I used it standing up). Now maybe the stepper? We'll see.

Good luck tomorrow... I'll be up for sure, but... it's okay. I'm finally feeling back to myself at least!

1 comment:

Tara said...

The emails were fun! Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply to your last ones! Maybe tomorrow :)
GOOD job on the excercise! You've got your groove back :) I knew you would. Don't worry too much about tomorrow. And maybe you'll be surprised considering the 5L of water you drank...I still don't know how you don't float away :)