Saturday, July 04, 2009

What a day already! And it's not over. It started with the grocery store, then home to put away groceries and have some breakfast... THEN it was time for the CHALLENGE! Tara issued a challenge and I had no option but to accept it. I honestly thought it wasn't going to be too hard... let me tell you, I felt it (and am still feeling it).

Here's how it went...
8 push ups
20 squats
10 push ups
20 squats
25 bicycle crunches
25 reverse crunches
20 lunges
25 bicycle crunches
20 reverse crunches
20 lunges
15 chair tricep dips
60sec wall squat
15 chair tricep dips
60sec wall squat
45sec plank

The whole thing took me 12min (I needed a break at the crunches). I have learned my legs are much stronger than my abs and arms... but my triceps are stronger than my biceps.

I also decided to try the ever web-popular green monster... all I did was add spinach to my regular protein smoothie. Didn't taste the spinach at all, that's all I cared about... so, why not add it to add the nutritional benefits?

Crap... I have to go to work. Lost track of time (after my nap! I was tired at the thought of going to work today).
Here's food photos...


I'm going to have to update more tomorrow... I have more food photos from this week and I'll update what I ate today!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Right back at you...AWESOME work on the mini workout!! My abs are feeling it today! I did the reverse crunches wrong at first (I was raising my legs...still felt it in the abs) so I did them over again correctly and now I'm hurting!!
Funny you mention the green monsters! I've been having them for a couple weeks now too! I even ordered some of the amazing grass online! I got the berry flavor but it doesn't taste much like berries!! You can cover the taste if you put a bit extra fruit in though!! Next time maybe I'd go for the chocolate one...I put it in milk and it tasted mostly like chocolate milk but it was veggies!!!