Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Day of Rest?

I don't know what it is. I got lot's of sleep last night... but today I could barely get moving. I'm just really tired. This happens during my PMS week usually, so I shouldn't be surprised. I think I've worked pretty hard the last few days and I may give myself the day off from activity (except my 1hr walk at lunch). I feel like I could go to bed already... so, I might just enjoy a night of relaxing and kick it harder tomorrow (last chance workout, hello!). Maybe after some rest I'll feel like doing something (DVD or jog) at 7ish... but likely not.

Here's what I ate today...
breakfast: ww toast (1), PB2 (1)
Snack: shake - minus protein (2)
Lunch: salad w/ tuna and cheese (3), EVOO/balsamic dressing (2), 1c fruit salad (1)
Snack: luna bar - chocolate peppermint (3)
Dinner: chicken breast (4), veggies (0), daraballs (4)
Total: 21
Water: 4L

Yeah... I'm resting tonight, except perhaps some thigh master!

Happy Hump day!

No comments: