Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Holy HUNGRY Hannah

I have a headache and I'm tired. I feel ready for vacation. This what happens when you take only one week in the summer... but, I will keep my eyes on that one cherished week in August (26 days to go according to the ticker above!).

My day started with a rather great jog. I managed to increase my 6:30am speed (I have increased my speed in the afternoons, but never my early morning jog). My legs were feeling it later in the day. I loved it. I also pulled off my lunch time walk (but cut out about 0.5 or 1km due to having to desperately use the washroom!). I came home exhausted and have since had a headache develop. I am done for today.

Here's what I ate...
Breakfast: kashi (3), milk (1), fruit (1)
Snack: smoothie (3)
Lunch: salad w/ yves ground chicken (2), cheese (2), EVOO/balsamic/frank's/garlic dressing (2), yogurt (1)
Snack: spicy roasted chick peas (2), granola bar (2)
Dinner: veggies w/ tofu (2), 2 granola bars (4), 2 date balls (2)
Total: 27 - wow, hello to eating more! I don't know why I was so hungry after my big stir fry dinner tonight... but I was!!
Water: 4L

Tara made me think of jello. There's always room for it. What's your favourite flavour? Mine has got to always be strawberry. I love others, but if I had to pick... my ultimate favourite would be strawberry.

It's funny, at the BBQ on Saturday we were all eating dinner and the conversation turned to what people would request as their last dinner (if on death row)... everyone was saying things like steak and lobster... real gourmet foods. We get to me and I decide I'm not high class... I said since there would be no repercussions, I would go for greasy food... pizza, fries, spicy chicken burger... mmmmm.

Happy hump day tomorrow! I am off to make lunch for tomorrow and enjoy Hell's Kitchen. I haven't watched it in a few seasons, but I'm loving it so far tonight!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay, ONLY 26 days until your holiday!! I only took one week as well...unfortunately it's OVER with! I did take a few Fridays off though so that will be nice I suppose.
EXCELLENT work on the AM jog! I like it when I can feel that the excercise is actually working. Speaking of which, the challenge is starting to not feel that challenging (except maybe the wall squats and plank). We'll have to do some research and see what we want to do next. I don't feel the excercises the next day like I was at the start but I also don't really want to add too many more reps cause then it takes longer than 10 minutes and that's the whole point :)
I'm actually not a huge jello fan! I like strawberry or blue if I'm in the mood for it!
And I'm with you on the pizza and fries...however I might make that into poutine! Although I have come to appreciate some lobster and crab legs. I've been wanting to go to Red Lobster lately! I also would like some cheese biscuits from Red Lobster! Oh to dream...back to eating my carrot sticks now :)