Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Happy Hump Day

Actually, this is not a true representation of how I'm feeling today. I got less sleep last night (6.5hrs) than I did Monday night (7.5hrs), yet today was much easier to wake up and get going. I bounced out of bed and enjoyed a 45min jog before work. No walk at lunch today. It was raining and I didn't feel like walking in the rain or the mall... so, off to Walmart I went to buy some stuff for Vegas. When I got home it was time for the ten minute challenge!!

Here's how it looked today:
10 push ups, 20 squats; repeat
26 bicycle crunches, 26 reverse crunches, 20 lunges; repeat
15 chair tricep dips, 60sec wall squat; repeat
finale: 55sec plank
Total time: 11min!
I shaved a minute off and did a few more crunches today! I still have serious work to do on my abs though!!

Now, here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: banana (2) w/ PB (2), pumpernickel toast (2)
Snack: green monster (3)
Lunch: edamame salad (1), yogurt (1), avocado (2)
Snack: cocoa almonds (2)
Dinner: veggies (0), chicken (1), laraballs (2)
Total: 18
Water: 4L

Now... I won't be making any predictions about tomorrow. Food has been pretty good this week... exercise is pretty good... unfortunately this is my 'bloated' week, which means the scale is NOT safe. Hmph. (note to self: think positive, think positive...). I finish off with a classic...

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay Jen! You are kickin' it on the challenge :) Awesome job on the pushups! I am having so much trouble upping to 10!! My arms just die!
Good luck tomorrow...you never know when the scale will be good to you during that damn girl week.
I'll get some new pics going soon...promise!