Sunday, July 05, 2009

Ahhh, I love Sundays off

Well, what a busy day... but I loved it. I accomplished almost everything on my list.

The day started out with...Ten minute trainer! I did the abs and the cardio. This was followed by working the thigh master (300X) and using the resistance band to work my triceps (3mins) and the thigh master for chest exercises (200X).

Next, I made some more "Daraballs" (this is what I have decided to call them... they are dates/larabars/balls.

I made cashew cookie, cherry pie, peanut butter cookie and chocolate peanut butter.

I managed to get some cleaning done (I think I actully do LOVE washing the floors. I don't know why I love clean floors so much) AND some relaxing tv time on the couch.

This evening was capped off with a nice 45min jog and preparing lunch for the next 2 days. Tomorrow has to start a bit earlier because my new work hours start (8:30 to 4:30).

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: egg (2), ww toast (1)
Snack: green protein shake (3)
Lunch: flatout wrap (1), 1/4c ff refried beans (0), cheese (2), lettuce (0), salsa (0), daraballs (4)
Dinner: Salad w/ cheese (2), avocado (2), salsa (0), daraballs (2)
Total: 19
Water: 3L

Some photos from today...
Tonight's salad
Today's lunch
And... since I didn't get around to it before... some photos from the last few days..
Friday night's BBQ chicken pizza
VEGGIES!
Edamame salad (from Wednesday - so good and have put it into this week's menu!)
Canada Day salad!! (heavy on the red)
Now I'm off to bed. I'm still sore from the challenge yesterday... wonder how I'll feel tomorrow. Can't wait to do more of the 10min challenge tomorrow night!!

No comments: