Thursday, July 23, 2009

What's the name of the game?

The scale has me up today. I am at a loss. I'm eating more (which really, is healthier)... I'm eating healthy... 5 or 6 days a week I'm exercising 2-3 times... BUT, I'm not exercising TOO much... I don't know what to do next!! I'll be back with the 'official' results later... but I'm not looking forward to it. I'm discouraged and I want pizza. On Breakfast Television they were eating different pizzas to decide the best one in the GTA. I want pizza. I LOVE it. Alas, I'm not throwing in the towel... will keep fighting the food fight... and simply crave pizza. Hopefully by tonight I want my subway.

(Back to add... when I typed I'd "keep fighting the food fight", I actually meant to type 'good fight'... or 'big fight'... only when I read it back did I see my VERY Freudian slip!! funny me!).

**UPDATE** Went to WW... I stayed the same. Better than a gain, but still frustrating. I will keep pushing through this week and keep up my efforts. I think I might try yoga a couple of times again this week and see if that helps... I do like my Biggest Loser yoga DVD. Now I'm off to enjoy my subway, diet coke... and maybe some popcorn!

**Update deux** I am feeling good. I will switch things up a teeny bit this week... don't know if I can actually get to trying any hot yoga... but I'll do what I can at home. I also have to say... I have a great boyfriend. I don't know how he does it, but he always does seem to know exactly what to say to make me feel better (sometimes he knows how to drive me crazy... as much as I drive him crazy... but that's okay!)... I'm heading to bed feeling optimistic about the future weight loss in store for me!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey Jen! I'm sorry that you didn't see a loss this week :( It's frustrating when you're doing everything right (which you ARE!) and there's nothing to show for it. However, I'm wondering if you give it another week and let your body adjust if that will make a difference??
Anyway, rest assured, with all your efforts that your body will have no choice but to respond with weight loss soon!!!!!!!

LOVE YA :)!!!!