Thursday, July 02, 2009

The results


Down 1.6lbs. Not the 2 or 3 I hope for every week... but considering the scale had not been my friend until today, it's okay. I think having ZERO appetite yesterday is what saved me.

Now I am off to eat my subway and a few candies... Portion control still! I already have to worry about next week's weigh in after all!

For the record... I have lost 72.8lbs in total now. My ticker is representative of when Tara and I decided to rededicate ourselves and I decided to eat healthy... the 10lbs left is not my goal weight... but is my goal by VEGAS!!! (aka swimsuit D-day!)

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay Jen!!
That is amazingly awesome!! Don't forget that 1-2lbs a week is NORMAL! Don't be hard on yourself. You're doing it and you will get where you want to be VERY soon!
Enjoy your portion controlled treats (what is portion control?!?). Proud of you :)