Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday of Ups and Downs

The day started off with great intentions. Grocery shopping, getting cakes in the oven... That's about all that got done. The cake is done, iced and decorated. That is about all the energy I found. Tonight I went to jog and do the TEN MINUTE CHALLENGE. Didn't happen. I feel slightly nauseated for some reason. I'm wondering if it's because I did eat some cake batter and icing (literally not even a spoonful of each... I was happy with that!).

I have a back up plan already. Not joggin is okay. My goal is always 5 days of the week... So, Friday and today were my days off. The challenge? I will throw another one in on Tuesday!

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: ww toast (1), cottage cheese (2), strawberries (1)
Lunch: flatout (1), avocado (2), cheese (2), refried beans (0), veggies (0), sour cream (1)
Rest of the day... popcorn (6 - oh yes, you see that correct), snacking while baking (4?)
Total: 20
Water: 3L

Photos...
the cake done today (for a baby shower at work tomorrow)... Lunch today... toasted open fajita thingyafter the veggies/avocado/cheese/refried beans was all toasted in the broiler I added some sour cream and lettuce... it was very yummy! Snack the other day... banana sliced in half with pb in the middle
Friday snack to hold me over for dinner... toast with cream cheese and jam
Ahhh... Thursday's sub. I already can't wait. Check out the pickles!
I have every intention of making this a great week. Who is with me?
I also would love to lose 6lbs this week. Who thinks I can do it?? HAHAHA!!!

No comments: