Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yet Another Hump Day


Well, here we are again!

Today consisted of a full hour jog and an hour walk at lunch... and some working, grocery shopping and baking in there (I baked for today's birthday at lunch, now I start baking for Friday's office breakfast for Accreditation). I made cheese popovers... and tomorrow night will attempt to make the cinnamon rolls from scratch. Haven't made them before without my mom's help... hopefully I can pull them off. If not, an early morning run to the bakery will be in order!

I look forward to Friday night right now... just hanging out and relaxing with Alex, knowing I have Saturday OFF (working Sunday though).

I have NO idea what the scale has in store for me tomorrow... it's been a crapshoot all week. I ate a lot of flex points on the weekend. I really have to NOT eat anything when I get home at midnight after an evening shift... I start and I can' stop. Plus, I've jogged less this week... I guess time will tell tomorrow!!

Here's today's intake...
Breakfast: strawberries (1), yogurt (1), flaxseed (0)
Lunch: salad (0) with chick peas (2), mozarella (2), EVOO balsamic (2), yogurt (1), fruit bites (2)
Snack: key lime larabar (4)
Dinner: egg whites (1), cheese (2), FRESH popover... mmm (2), cucumbers (0), hummus (0)
Total: 20
Water: 4L

Good luck tomorrow to Tara and me tomorrow! I will be curious to hear about how Tara enjoyed Vegas!!

No comments: