Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Uh oh...


Today was the first time in a while that I slept in and missed a planned jog. I was so tired last night that I went to bed at 10pm... put TV on in bed but fell asleep right away... and slept through until 8am! I woke up with a headache at 6am and thought I hit snooze... nope, I turned off my alarm (at least I still got for a walk at lunch). Tonight I thought I might get a jog in... but I didn't get home until after 9 (dinner with mom, dad and alex... then shopping). I came home and finished baking for tomorrow's birthday party at work...



Oh... also, look what I came across at Sobey's...

I shall save it for a Thursday treat.

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: ww bread (1), pb2 (1), yogurt (1)
Lunch: 1/2c quinoa (2), turkey breast (2), mozzarella (2), black beans and corn (1), onions, peppers, salsa (0)
Snack: cherry pie larabar (4)
Dinner: lemon baked filet (5)
Total: 19
Water: 4L

I'm off to bed. Normally I have lunch made at night, but I need sleep... so I will make it in the morning (when I don't sleep in!).

Goodnight!

No comments: