Monday, April 06, 2009

Is it bedtime yet?


I don't know why I'm so tired today. I think I got a taste of being lazy yesterday and I LIKED it! The good news is that it's only a 4 day work week!! Yay! I hope I get some energy back and can LOSE weight over Easter!

Today included getting up, jogging a full HOUR and then doing some cleaning and cooking. I made lunch and made dinner (to take to work). Now, I wait for the new season of The Hills to come on and try to get to bed as soon as it's over.

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast - oatmeal (2)
Lunch - 1 ww tortilla (1), refried beans (2), cheese (2), black beans and corn (0),2 pieces lettuce (0), salsa (0), yogurt (1)... I actually had 3 wraps, 2 were in lettuce and 1 was in the tortilla.
Snack - protein bar (4), cucumbers in vinegar (0)
Dinner - salad with tuna (1), cheese (2), black beans and corn (1), lettuce, peppers, onions, mushrooms cucumber, tomatoes (0), yogurt (1)
Total: 17 (yes, I cut back - damage control after eating so much this weekend!)
Water: 4L

Photos...




I'm excited for BL tomorrow... but I totally forgot I have baking to do tomorrow night! Luckily, it's easy baking.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: