Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 27, 2009

No Rest for the Weary? Wicked?


First, WELCOME BACK TO TARA!!! Oh how I've missed her!

Now... this is going to be short. I'm exhausted. I worked yesterday... woke up today and managed an hour jog and went to work. Tonight has consisted of starting baking for Wednesday's birthday lunch at work, making a card, making tomorrow's lunch and doing dishes... all within the past hour and a half. The Hills is on now but I don't care, I'm going to bed and I'll catch the show another time this week when it airs again.

Here's what I had today...
Breakfast: yogurt (1), strawberries (1), flaxseed (0)
Lunch: ww tortilla (1), refried beans (2), veggies (0), 1/2c cottage cheese (2)
Snack: Larabar - banana bread (4)
Dinner: salad with chick peas (2), cheese (2), black beans and corn (1), EVOO balsamic dressing (2), yogurt (1)
Total: 19
Water: 4.5L - thirsty much?

Goodnight!!

No comments: