Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Special Someone...


Today is my dear friend Tara's birthday!

Please join me in wishing her the happiest birthday ever!!! Have you ever heard those cliches about loving someone more with each passing year? That is my love of Tara. As I get older I realize what is truly important in friendships... and Tara has always been a friend I cherish, but one that I cherish more and more with each passing year. She is someone I can turn to for anything... whether it be someone to cry to, someone to laugh with me... someone to 'pig out' with me... someone to DRINK with me... I think if you look under "FRIEND" in the dictionary, you will see Tara's photo!!!

What's most important? She is celebrating this year at GOAL WEIGHT and looks friggin' HOT! You would never guess she's 31. 31yr olds just don't look as hot as her!!!

Tara... enjoy your week (and year!)... I will miss you while you're kept busy over the next little while, but please enjoy it and be sure to take photos!!!! Love ya!!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Awww, thanks Jen :) You're making me tear up! You know I feel the same about you and I'm so glad we have had the opportunity to blog together. I feel like you're a daily part of my life and I love that :)
I'll be happy to say that you will be joining me at your goal weight this year as well. You are rocking it out this year and I have no doubt that you will be announcing your at goal weight in the very near future.
Much LOVE from me :)