Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I ♥ Tuesdays!!

So, I was lazier today than I had hoped. I did get a 45min jog in this morning (I actually didn't think I would be able to get up early, I was exhausted last night)... but no walk at lunch and no time for yoga tonight. At least I got some activity in.

Sadly, I don't have much to say today. I can't believe tomorrow is already the day before weigh in. My scale showed me a reward from my weekend and had me down a bit... but it can be such a crap shoot as to what will happen by Thursday. I will keep at it!

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: ww bagel toasted with becel spray (2)
Post jog: protein shake (3)
Lunch: leftovers made into mexican potatoes... 1c potatoes (4), turkey (1), cheese (2), black beans and corn (0) salsa (0). fruit bites (2)
Snack: jocolate larabar - chocolate cherry (4)
Dinner: chicken breast (3) stir fried in chicken broth, garlic, balsamic vinegar and hot sauce (0) with peppers, mushrooms and red onion (0), 5 meringues (1)
Dinner: 22
Water: 3L

Tonight is such a great TV night. I watched 90210 at 7pm (Donna Martin returned! Her and David Silver are separated!)... now Biggest Loser MAKEOVERS!! I'll try to make my lunch and do dishes during commercials and get to bed at 10pm sharp.

I only have one photo today... I already have my 'cheat' planned for Thursday night. Apparently the Easter Bunny gave Alex something he doesn't like. I swear, 5 1/2 years together and I still learn things about him!

Here's Thursday's cheat (I won't eat it in its entirety on Thursday!)

And, for fun... some of my desserts (that I made, not ate) from Easter...


I would have to agree with Tara... I really am hoping for a loss this week. It will really be a great reward after our efforts on the weekend.

1 comment:

Tara said...

mmmm, Mike and Ike's...what is with that crazy boyfriend of yours??
Food and excercise looks good today! Fingers already crossed for Thursday!
BL is killing me tonight. I like Kristen and Mike and I was balling when Mike's brother saw him. Craziness!