Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm lonely... so lonely

I miss Tara already!! I hope she's enjoying her birthday trip!

So, it's Monday and I finally got a jog in today... and I wore my fancy new shoes!!
They were great. Like jogging on a cloud!! I did have some shin pain in the beginning... but I think I was too stiff, trying to pay too much attention to my form and not just relaxing and jogging. Overall, I'm happy with them. If I do continue to get shin pain I'll have to return them... but I'm optimistic.

I managed to be very productive for a Monday morning... cleaning (bathroom, kitchen, washing floors), cooking, running errands... and jog. I went to work, I came home... you know how it goes.

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: pineapple (1), strawberries (0)
Lunch: 1 ww wrap (1) and 2 lettuce wraps with chicken (1.5), 1/4c ff cottage cheese (1), 2tbsp hummus (0), salsa (0)... 1/2c wasabi peas (3), fruit bites (2)
Snack: s'mores motivate bar (4)
Dinner: salad with lettuce, chicken (1.5), cheese (2), EVOO balsamic drsg (2), yogurt (1)
Total: 20pts
Water: 3L

Some photos...

Doesn't look so appetizing... but it was good!
So, the plan was yoga when I came home tonight... but instead I'm making lunch for tomorrow, doing a bit more HEALTHY food prep... doing dishes, then going to watch The Hills and get to bed!!

No comments: