Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Hump Day.. I'm lonely!


Well, we are over the hump!! I am happy to report the week is almost over. I am NOT happy to report that Kristin went home last night (on Biggest Loser). I am NOT happy to report Hump day means NOTHING to me this week as I am working BOTH days on the weekend (evening shifts, at least I still get to sleep in). I AM happy to report Friday is a short work day for me (10-3? not bad!).

I am happy to report that today's activity involved a morning jog and a lunch hour (well, 45min) walk at the mall (thank you rain!). I am NOT happy to report that I had planned on yoga tonight and it didn't happen. Today was my ONE quiet night after work and I wasn't able to part with my couch time. I won't be able to get a 'last chance workout walk' at lunch tomorrow, so I will have to jog extra long in the morning instead! I can do it!

Here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: oatmeal with caramel davinci and some instant coffee again! (2)
Post jog: protein smoothie (3)
Lunch: salad (0) with 1/2c chick peas (2), skim milk mozzarella (2), my totally favourite and yummy home made EVOO/balsamic dressing - extra hot today (2), cucumbers in vinegar (0), yogurt (1)
Snack: key lime larabar (4)
Dinner: egg whites (2), chicken (2), cucumbers with hummus (0) - I don't know why I was CRAVING cucumbers with hummus all day!
Total: 20
Water: 4L

So, do you think I got enough protein for dinner? That wasn't even intentional, just the way it worked out. Check it out...



Good luck tomorrow to... me! I don't think my weigh in buddy, Tara will be weighing in while in VEGAS!! I can't wait for my blog buddy to come home. I feel lonely without her blog to read and the sweet/encouraging comments!!

No comments: