Thursday, April 02, 2009

Proud to be a LOSER!


Down 2.2lbs this week!

I got caught up in the Real World reunion show last night and was up until midnight watching TV. I dragged my butt onto the treadmill this morning for a measely 35min jog... then went on an even longer brisk walk at lunch (heart rate was up, sweat was produced - good stuff!).

I went for my subway tonight and bad news - they were out of whole wheat bread! What is a girl to do? I don't do white flour/sugar/bread!! Well... I did. It's not entirely healthy, but I got the parmesan oregano bread. These things happen... I am sure I will live. The sad part is that it tastes soooooo good!! I have eaten half of it and amy about to eat the 2nd half. Here's some yummy photos...



So, I haven't eaten much today. I'm not sure how many points the sub is now that it's on parmesan oregano bread! Okay, just looked... damn. It's 14pts instead of 12. Oh well, it's one week.

Here's what I've eaten today...
Breakfast: yogurt (1), 2 egg whites (0)
Dinner: subway (14, damn) , motivate bar to ease the chocolate craving (4), fruit bites (4)
Total: 23
Water: 3L
*I also cracked into a diet coke after weigh in. I don't have pop often, but for some reason I was CRAVING it after the walk today!*

I'm not sure what else I will have... off to finish the rest of my sub though!! I will come back and update what else I snack on... because lord knows I will!! Can't wait to hear how TARA is doing!!

No comments: