Sunday, November 15, 2009

Saturday

Well, Saturday started out with a lazy morning and just as I was planning on getting on the treadmill I got a call from job#2 telling me they had to cancel my shift!  Turns out, they were over-staffed and had to cancel casuals. I scored an unexpected (although now unpaid) day off!  I celebrated by spending the rest of the day being lazy (oops… sorry treadmill. I know you missed me).

Here’s what I ate

Breakfast: chocolate oatmeal pancake w/ 1/2c oats (2), 2 egg whites (0), cocoa powder & splenda (0), 1.5tbsp chocolate chips (2)

Lunch: ww toast (1), beans in tomato sauce (2), apple (1)…. and snacking on popcorn and kettle chips… oops (6)

Dinner: SUBWAY! yay! (12)… and a treat of 3/4c ff ice cream (3)

Total: 29 – woah Saturday!

Oatmeal pancake!DSCN3522 DSCN3528 Mmmm subway!

Gratuitous pup pic!DSCN3539

No comments: