Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Sunday!!

Merry Christmas!  Today was the Santa Claus Parade here! Christmas season is upon us!!

The days involved cleaning/seeding THREE whole pomegranates!  (Time consuming!!) Some cleaning was also accomplished… and some eating… and a full ONE HOUR JOG and some DECORATING!

DSCN3547 DSCN3549 DSCN3557 DSCN3562 DSCN3559 DSCN3560

And some Christmas special watching… Can you guess what one this is??

DSCN3576

Oh… and there was some baking. 2 loaves of double chocolate banana bread (1 sent home for Alex and family to enjoy).

DSCN3578 DSCN3580

So, what did I eat today?  Good question.  Let’s see if I remember

Breakfast: clementines – with seeds. yuck (1), apple (1), 1/2 pomegranate (1), ww toast (1), cheese (2)

Lunch: ww tortilla (1), a few black beans and corn (0), salsa (0), 1/2 chicken breast (1)

Dinner: 1 1/2c broccoli/cauliflower soup (2), cheese (1), homemade black bean burger (4), ww bagel (2), condiments (0), piece of chocolate bread (2)

Total: 19… water: 3L

Want to see some photos?

Breakfast plate

DSCN3542

Cheese and ketchup sandwich (yes, I’m odd)DSCN3543

Lunch burrito

DSCN3544 DSCN3546


Dinner plate! The soup is really yummy.

DSCN3569 

Home made black bean burger – looks like a big, honkin’ beef burger, doesn’t it?DSCN3566

Now, it’s time for bed.  This may be a busy week… or just different. Our office is moving as of Thursday. I have to work from home for a few days and work from the Markham office for a couple of days… and go back out to Whitby to our new office on Thursday. Working from home will be a nice change I think.  No commute? Nice! Working in my PJ’s? NICE! Lunch on my couch?  Nice (OR I could walk on my treadmill… or go outside for a lunch walk still).  Happy Monday in any case!

No comments: