Monday, November 16, 2009

1 down, 2 to go!

Tonight was my last evening shift at this office. 2 more days until I work from home.  Of course, my phone is all screwed up and somehow my line is crossed with someone else’s… Bell’s solution? Unplug cordless phones for a couple of days and hope that fixes it. Okay dumbasses… I have to work from home on Thursday!  I guess they think people can just wait around for a couple of days to see if the phone fixes itself.  Okay, rant over.

Today started out with some food prepping and some ONE HOUR JOGGING! Woohoo!

I stopped at a couple of places after work then came home and made tomorrow’s breakfast, snacks and lunch and all the dishes are now done.  I love when tomorrow morning I can focus on jogging, showering, dressing and getting out the door.

Here’s what I ate today…

Breakfast: ww toast (1), 1/2tbsp PB (1), 1/2c pomegranate seeds (1)

Lunch: 2 ww tortillas (2), 1/2 chicken breast (1), salsa & veggies (0), sprinkle of shredded cheese… maybe 15g (1), banana (2), a few chocolate chips… less than 2 tbsp (2)

Snack: apple with cinnamon (1)

Dinner: 2c broccoli soup (2), yogurt (1), Larabar (4)

Total: 19

Water: 2.5L – I have to start getting more water in! Work is too busy and I don’t feel I have time go to the bathroom!

Photos…

Breakfast toastDSCN3584 DSCN3585 Breakfast POM

Lunch!DSCN3586 DSCN3587 Mmm yummy!

On to tomorrow. I hope I can wake up and jog nice and early… I guess I should head to bed!  There just isn’t enough time on Monday evenings!!

No comments: