Thursday, November 19, 2009

C’est la vie

I stayed the same.  Could be worse.  I feel like I made the efforts this week, the scale just didn’t want to agree.  What can you do? I will keep it up, that’s for sure! I won’t quit.  I have eaten my subway, had some fat free ice cream and some starburst.  Party night!

Working from home was cool today.  It was harder to get up and get on the treadmill when I knew I didn’t actually have to go anywhere… and sometimes I wanted to relax at home… but I was glad to not have to go out in the rain today!  Tomorrow I’m at another office… then I will welcome in the weekend!

Alex and I are going to The Keg for dinner tomorrow night… since it was exactly 6 years ago tomorrow that we had our first date.  Time flies!!  Man… I was only 23 years old (turning 24 shortly) when I met him. I used to be so young!! haha!

Happy Friday!!

No comments: