Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Larabar hits the big time!

Watching Biggest Loser… what do you know? Bob is pitching Larabars! Sales of those puppies are about to quadruple… and rightly so. They are wonderful.  NOW, if I could just find the new peanut butter and jelly flavour somewhere!

So, I’m tired tonight. It’s to be expected.  Today was the first early morning back to work. I was congested when I woke up and oh so tired… I slept in. I figured I’d jog this evening, but I am still really tired tonight so I decided today is a rest day.

The good news is I’m feeling like my eating is totally under control. The kitchen has been closed since 7pm tonight and I’m not even hungry. What gives?

Without further adieu… here’s what I ate today

Breakfast: Smiley face breakfast cookie with 1/4c oats (2), 1/4c pumpkin puree (0), 1tbsp natural PB (2), raisins (0)

Snack: smoothie like yesterday (2)

Lunch: spinach salad w/ tuna (1), 30g light old cheddar (2), EVOO/balsamic dressing (2), SF jello candy apple (1)

Snack: tropical fruit tart Larabar (4)

Dinner: 1.5c veggie stew (1), piece of cheese (1), 1/2tbsp white chocolate wonderful PB(1)

Total: 19

Water: 3L

Happy breakfast…DSCN3469

Time for bed. Happy hump day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Jen, I represent LÄRABAR in Canada. If you'd like to receive some samples of the new flavours, I'd be happy to send you some. Please email me your address at jbennett (at) palettepr (dot) com

Best,
Jess