Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oh Hungry Day

Today was the last work-from-home day.  It was nice to sit on my couch and work in my PJ’s again.  Tomorrow I have to work from the Markham office. Oh well… some poor sucker has to do it, might as well be me. 

The one thing I’ve found this week is that it’s actually harder to jog in the morning when I know I don’t have to go anywhere and I could be lazy in the morning.  So, this morning I decided in honour of my last day at home (working-wise that is), I’d be lazy.  I still got up at 6:30, but watched TV and relaxed until 8:30.  I wasn’t sure what to have for breakfast… so I threw together some oats, banana, milk and Davinci Caramel – voila! My own bananas foster oats!

DSCN3769

I did some work and threw together a lunch somewhere in there.  Lunch was more broccoli soup and a turkey/cheese sandwich… followed by a full one hour jog!

DSCN3770

Wasn’t sure what to have for dinner… so I threw together a salad similar to last night! Spinach, turkey breast, mozzarella, clementine and raisins… with a vinegar/dijon mustard/honey dressing!

DSCN3772

Tonight I was feeling blah, but wasn’t sure why… I thought maybe I should jog again, but realized I was tired. I decided I would relax with an extra long shower and a pedicure with The Biggest Loser (speaking of which – who is excited for the ‘where are they now?’ special tomorrow night??).  A “me” night seems to be just what I needed! Yay me!

So… here’s today’s points

Breakfast: oats (2), banana (2), 1/8c skim milk (0), caramel davinci (0)

Snack: 3 clementines (1), strawberry candy apple (1)

Lunch: 1/2c broccoli soup (1), WW toast (1), 50g turkey breast (1), 30g light cheddar (2), 1/2c ff ice cream (2)

Dinner: spinach salad with 70g turkey breast (1), 30g skim mozzarella (2), vinegar dressing without any EVOO (0), 1.5tbsp raisins (1)… and then because I’m having some cravings I nibbled on some starburst (3) and chocolate chips (3)

Total: 23… which still isn’t too bad for me. Pretty much right on target actually, I’ve just been trying to eat less this week.

Now time to pack tomorrow’s lunch/snacks and finish up with my Biggest Loser!

Happy Hump Day tomorrow!

No comments: