Monday, September 24, 2007

Mundane Monday

So today the treadmill kicked my ass. I was so tired (I think maybe I was just lazy to be honest).

Tomorrow I start my parent groups - don't EVEN get me started on that. I could throw up. I'm too nervous.

Here's my day full of food:

Breakfast: 1c shredded wheat n' bran (2), 1/2c skim milk (1), 10 almonds (2)

*insert 30min jog here*

Lunch: 2 ww wraps (2), some of that mexican chicken leftover from the other night (2), light cheese (2), source yogurt (1), 100cal kitkat bar (2)

Dinner (here at work - I'm working til 8 tonight): tuscan crab salad with lettuce, green pepper, red pepper, green onion, cucumber, shredded carrot (0), light feta (2), 2/3c crab meat (2), 3 tbsp ff italian drsg (0). ww bagel (2) with 1/2 tbsp light cheez whiz (0), yogurt (1), pear (1)

I'm going to scoot out from work as soon as I can tonight and get home to watch dancing with the stars. I have no idea which stars are even on it this season. I'm going to likely have popcorn while watching it and prepare for my group.

I heard on the radio today that John Tory wants to bring alcohol to *some* corner stores. Can someone please tell me the benefits of doing this? Because I honestly am not comprehending what they would be - and I would like to be enlightened.

Tara - REST UP! Your body is telling you that it needs some REST!!! Just enjoy some quality time with your couch and a blanket and the TV!!!! Have you been to see your new doctor yet?

1 comment:

Tara said...

Just wanted to say Good Luck tonight at your parents group...hope they're not too hard on you :)
You'll do great. You're a very knowledgable gal!!!