Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Results are IN!

I'm down 0.6lbs this week. At least I'm down... but I would have liked to have been down more. If I want to reach this goal of mine by Christmas I definitely have my work cut out for me... But I refuse to lose sight of the goal!!

I bought 12 weeks worth of coupons and got the free dessert cookbook. I'll look through the book and post a good recipe at some point!!

Tonight I've had a 12" turkey sub and a chocolate fix bar and am going to have a cheesecake and some sugar free cookies with Ugly Betty and Grey's.

Tomorrow's FRIDAY! YAY!!

Good luck tomorrow Tara!! You'll do GREAT!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Way to go, Jen! A loss is a loss :) Keep working and you'll get there!!!
Mmmm, dessert! You'll definitely have to keep me posted if there's anything good in there!
Happy Friday!