Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Last chance workout!

Well, it's Wednesday. It was a crappy day at work and I'm so glad it's over... I won't even get into the details out of internet paranoia... but I'm ready to move on to a new day at work!
I slept in today and got on the treadmill late... and only had time for 25min... BUT, the point is I still made myself get on despite knowing I was running late and wouldn't be able to devote the full 35min... (working my way back up to 45min, where I left off in the spring). The good news - nothing even remotely close to pain in my shins. Yes sir, I think I'm on the road to recovery. I have decided I will eat dinner and then go for an "uphill hike" on the treadmill for (hopefully) an hour. It will be MY version of the last chance workout before my weigh-in.

As for activity points (Tara!)... I don't count them (or eat them, rather). I will once I get to my goal weight... but to lose more weight right now I don't (or try not to) consume any activity points... UNLESS it's a night out and I want to be able to eat more... then I will allow myself the activity points! (meaning subway, drinks, and edge veggie pizza nights!!)

Sadly, I don't have much else to report today... So here's what I've consumed:

Breakfast: 1/2c ff cottage cheese (2), 1/4c mandarin oranges (1), 2 tbsp all bran buds (0)

Lunch: 1/2c chick peas (2), green pepper, red onion, red pepper, cucumber (0), 30g light cheddar (2), 2 tbsp ff ranch (1). vanilla source yogurt (1).

It got so busy at work I couldn't even eat my afternoon snack, which was an apple.

Dinner? Not sure! I think a garden tuna melt - tuna (2), ff miracle whip, 2 tbsp (1), onion, peppers (0), on 2 slices rye bread (2), 30g light cheddar (2)


Maybe for a snack tonight I'll eat that apple. I'm not sure... I don't even feel hungry right now!


Just because I feel blah (which will pass within a couple of hours... just need to relax!)... here's some photos of Simon that I stole from Michele's facebook!




*UPDATE* - okay, so I fell asleep on the couch after dinner and woke up 20min ago (9pm). No treadmill for me tonight, so I will have to go on in the morning. I'm just not meant to exercise at night... I'm too tired!

No comments: