Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tuesday disguised as Monday

It's me! And guess where I am! I'll give you a hint... I'm NOT at home! AND I am smarter than big brother!!

So, I couldn't sleep last night... tossed and turned all night. I'm not sure what is wrong. I moved my bed to another wall so Chicklet could jump up on the bed a bit easier... and ever since moving the bed I've had a harder time sleeping... I think it will just take me a bit to get used to the new bed position... who knows. I was a little afraid I'd wake up today and NOT go on the treadmill because I didn't sleep well... but GUESS WHAT! I DID go on the treadmill!! I only jogged 30min (with a 10min warm up/cool down)... but it's a start, right? I still take advil prior to going on and put Rub A535 on my shins first and it seems to be working. I've also realized I have to just focus on the amount of minutes I've got my heart rate up for now... and now how far I jog in that half hour. I need to stop pushing myself too much, to the point where I injure myself. In any case... I am happy to report I've now jogged 3 days in a row!

As for what I've eaten? I've been good I'd say, since Friday... aside from the extra snacks Saturday night (which isn't so bad)... I've done well. Time will tell how much it pays off. This is my PMS week (sorry, TMI)... so I will be forgiving (to myself AND the scale) if I'm not happy with the results on Thursday.

Breakfast:

  • 1 1/4c raisin bran (3)
  • 3/4c skim milk (1? or 2? not sure off the top of my head)
  • 12 almonds (2)

Lunch:

  • 2 WW wraps (2)
  • FF turkey breast (1)
  • 30g light cheddar (2)
  • lettuce, mushrooms, red onion (0)
  • 1 tbsp FF miracle whip (0)
  • 1 tsp mustard (0)
  • 1c green grapes (1)
  • 1 source yogurt, cherry (1)

Snack:

  • Kozy Shack apple pie dessert (1)

Dinner: What's planned is a portabello garlic veggie burger from Costco (2)with a mushroom and onion topping (0) cooked in EVOO (1) with some swiss cheese - FF swiss cheese slice (1). Alex will have his burger on a bun, but I think I'll skip the bun today. We're having sweet potato fries on the side (unsure of points value). Then I'm going to make FF jello pudding with FF cool whip for dessert!

Here's hoping knowing tomorrow I get on the treadmill again tomorrow morning!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Did you figure out how to post at work?? You smarty pants!
Good job on the treadmill! It seems weird about your shins though. Are you sure your shoes are right for you? Just be careful that the Advil/A535 is not masking the pain too much as you might injure yourself more. Sorry, just being a mom :)
I finally went real grocery shopping yesterday and being OP is so much easier with the abundance of food in my fridge. It seems I've been so busy lately that I just go a pick up a few things and then want to save it for my work lunches so if I'm off work, I feel like I have nothing to eat. I've been doing fairly well this week so we'll see what happens on Friday!!
Keep up the good work!
I'm proud of you :P