Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another day, another dollar....

...Another day on the treadmill!!! That's 2 EARLY mornings in a row... and 4 days in a row for the treadmill. Today, I was feeling it... not my shins... just exhausted.

Thursday is usually my day off from the treadmill but because I've only been on 4 days this week I was thinking I may go on tomorrow... but THEN I decided I'll walk an hour uphill tonight instead and enjoy my Thursday morning off and get back on Friday morning.

There's not even anything new to report here!

Today's menu?

Breakfast:

  • 3/4c shredded wheat n' bran (1)
  • 1/2c skim milk (1)
  • SF red bull

Lunch:

  • 3oz chicken breast (3)
  • lettuce, tomato, red pepper (0)
  • 2 tbsp FF ranch (1)
  • 1 tsp grated parmesan, low fat (1)
  • 1c grapes
  • 2 slices weight watcher bread (1)

Dinner - planned (I really have NO idea... so here's what I'm just thinking)

  • veggie burger (2)
  • broccoli and tomato with FF italian (1) and feta (1)
  • yogurt (1)

I realize I'm not eating enough points today... so I'll figure something out!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: