Monday, September 24, 2007

Like my new look?

Okay, so I was getting pretty tired of the look of my blog... I mean, I had used it for well over a year.

Somehow I came across a website where you have a million layouts to choose from and all you do is get the code, come to your blog and go to the template tab... and paste the new code where the html stuff goes (erase the old one)... this site has a million layouts! I am loving the one I have now... but I think I already want to switch to a thanksgiving/halloween one!

the website is: Pyzam.com

Maybe I'll keep this for a few days and then switch... the sky is the limit with that website! yay!!!

Okay, hopefully I will post more later... from my secret site. (heehee!).

Time for the treadmill then work from 1-8pm. Happy Monday from Chicklet and me!

No comments: