Monday, September 10, 2007

It was a big day in my world...

... my little Princess Raven started Junior Kindergarten. I don't know how Stacey made it through the day... I thought about Raven all day long! I called Stac tonight and she said Raven had a GREAT day and absolutely LOVED school... Stacey survived the morning by going for a mani/pedi. When Raven came home Stac told her how I'm going to go visit them and have a sleepover on Thanksgiving weekend (Stacey holds Thanksgiving dinner every year, so I'm going up ahead of time to help her get ready... and help her drink wine and help her use her new hot tub!). Raven was sooooo excited when Stacey told her this, she declared I'm sleeping in her room because I'm her BEST FRIEND! Now, talk about making my Monday!!!! I adore that little girl!!!


Raven and myself on Christmas Eve '06:

The rest of my day was great... Tara made a blog! YAY!!! I can't wait to work together even that much more in this journey!!!

I talked to my Clinical Leader at SickKids and she may be working on trying to get me more 7A shifts (my old unit... rather than have to work hospital wide)... yay!!

I managed to get myself on the treadmill today - AND no pain!!! Slow and steady proves to be winning this race... I can't be over-anxious to pick up where I left off in the spring!

As for what I've eaten... I've done well!


Breakfast:
*1c raisin bran (2)
*1/2c skim milk (1)
*1pc WW bread (1)
*2 tsp PB light (1)

Lunch:
*2 pc rye bread (2)
*1tsp salsa (0)
*turkey breast (1)
*2 ff cheese slices (1)
*SF jello pudding (1)

Snack:
*source yogurt, cherry (1)

Dinner: TUSCAN TUNA SALAD
*romaine lettuce, green pepper, green onion, shredded carrot (0)
*tuna (2)
*1/4c white kidney beans (1)
*3 Tbsp FF Italian drsg (0)
*1c grapes on the side (1)

So, I have points left for today. I went to Costco after work and bought a case of SF red rave energy drink (hopefully it's as good as red bull, it's definitely cheaper! $20 for a case, as opposed to $70 for a case of red bull!)... and I bought some kozy shack tapioca pudding (and toilet paper - in case inquiring minds REALLY want to know). I think I'll have a kozy shack pudding... and not sure what else, I don't even feel hungry!

WELCOME TARA!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thanks Jen! I've had fun playing around on my blog today! Thanks for your encouragement!
I can't believe that Raven is old enough for school already! Time just flies so fast. We'll have to remember to enjoy our nephews before they're running around and talking!
Great work on the continued treadmill success :)