Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I need a laptop...

... then I could type this WHILE watching The Biggest Loser, rather than type it during commercials!

Work was extremely busy today... but that's to be expected. Children's Mental Health picks up everywhere during back to school time.

I went after work for a massage... turns out my back is quite a mess. The pain/discomfor I was feeling the last few weeks is apparently not normal... but it's okay, I have stretches she wants me to do as well as letting HOT water hit my back for 3min each day in the shower... whatever... I'm not in serious pain so I'm not really worried about it!

Vitamins! I take a multi-vitamin... the women's one-a-day weight loss formula. I also take a B complex and vitamin C, as well as some zinc. TARA - you likely need a B complex with lot's of B12... on top of a multi vitamin... and maybe some iron? Definitely talk to your doctor about it!!

Today's menu?

Breakfast: 1c raisin bran (2), 1/2c skim milk (1), 2pc ww toast (1), 2 tsp PB (1)

Lunch: Tuscan Crab Salad with lettuce, green pepper, red pepper, green onion (0), 1/4c white kidney beans (0), 2/3c crab meat (2), 1/4c light feta (2). 3tbsp ff italian (0), 10 low fat triscuits (2), source yogurt (1)

Snack: nectarine (1)

Snack at home before massage: 2 fig newtons (1), 1 pc rye bread (1), 1 tbsp PB (2)

Dinner:baked potato (3), 1.5tbsp ff sour cream (0), grilled eggplant, zucchini, and red peppers (0), mushrooms and zucchini in 1tsp EVOO (1), 2 tbsp light feta (1)

Snack: sf chocolate pudding

There we have it! I got on the treadmill again today.. So that makes it 4 days in a row... after tomorrow I'll have reached my treadmill goal for the week!

AND just because pictures are fun... Here's my dinner!



GO BLUE TEAM!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Mmmm, grilled veggies are the greatest! Especially with feta! I'll have to do that again soon before the BBQ has to go away :(
It's quite amazing how screwed up your back can get, isn't it? Hopefully you're not having too much trouble with it and if so, it's all about the liquid gel ADVIL!
Thanks for the advice on the vitamins. I have an appt. next week so we'll see what she says. I didn't know if she would maybe send me for some bloodwork or something so I don't want to start anything yet.
Keep running, girl...you're doing it!!!