Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Weigh In & Gym Day!

First things first… Down 0.7lbs! 

At least it’s something in the right direction.

Tonight was my first session at the gym… I did a 1hr orientation where a trainer took me through the equipment and had me try everything to determine what level/settings I should use equipment at. Not a serious workout, but it was fun and helped my confidence.  I rather enjoyed it!  Now… to figure out when I can get there again as the next 5 days are all busy for me!

I took pictures of my food today, but my camera is all the way across the room in my bag. I can show you my ritualistic Thursday treat though…

DSCN6632DSCN6633 

Ahhh…. I fed my addiction.  There may have also been a treat today in the form of some baked square (a really small one) at the office.

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

Janna said...

Congrats on the loss and YEAH for the gym!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Jenny said...

Yahoo!! Congrats on the loss!! That's fantastic! And also great news on the gym! So good to get an orientation and find out how everything works.

Take care!

Jenny said...

Yahoo!! Congrats on the loss!! That's fantastic! And also great news on the gym! So good to get an orientation and find out how everything works.

Take care!

Jen said...

Congrats on your loss!!! Holy havannah, your sandwich looks AMAZING!!!! I love me some pickles on a sub :) Keep up your hard work!

Jen
http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/