Saturday, June 12, 2010

Indulgence Day

The weekend in the house! I have to work… but at least it’s still the weekend.

For some reason I found myself really hungry on Friday.

Breakfast was a weight watcher thin (1), 2 egg whites (0) and 1tbsp Crofter’s North America (1) – this combo was really yummy! I never think to put egg whites with something sweet.  It tasted like a dessert breakfast.

DSCN6611

DSCN6612

Snack was some watermelon (1)

DSCN6613

Lunch was a weight watcher pita (1), some maple bacon tempeh (2), 30g skim milk mozzarella (2), spinach and mustard (0).  It tasted great.  I had tried 1 piece of the tempeh the night before when I cooked it and I wasn’t thrilled with it… you just can’t eat it plain. In a sandwich, it was pretty good.  I don’t know if I’ll buy it again though.

DSCN6617

Lunch also featured a PB Larabar (5) -  not pictured.

Snack was some strawberry Chobani (3) and 1/4c Kashi berry crisp (1)

DSCN6618

DSCN6619

When I got home I was starving. I had a smores protein bar (3) and a slice of cheese (1).  We had errands to run last night and ended up at Montana’s for dinner. I was craving chicken fajitas (16!!!) and beer (4)!  I didn’t have my camera, but I thought to take photos on my iPhone.

DSCN6623

DSCN6624

As you maybe can tell, I’ve gone way over on my points.  Thank goodness for the weekly flex points!!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments: