Monday, June 07, 2010

Weekend in Review

This weekend severely lacked photos!

This is what I ate Friday… apparently only a Larabar.  But wait… I did also have almonds, a spinach wrap, berries… and Mongolian Grill for dinner (YUM).  Friday also involved a caramel aero mcflurry (although, Alex’s rolo was much better).

DSCN6433 DSCN6434

Saturday involved…

DSCN6435 DSCN6436

A WW thin with PB and banana chips (very yummy!).  Saturday also involved popcorn for lunch (yes, I’m serious) and a pasta/chicken/tomato & cheese bake for dinner.

Today involved shopping, cleaning, food prep and napping.  I only managed 5hrs of sleep last night, so a 30min nap was necessary this afternoon.  Pineapple, watermelon and strawberries are cut, dishes are done, bathroom is clean, floors are mopped… Time to call it a day (and weekend… boohoo).

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love productive weekends at home. It eases my mind so much to have the house cleaned and groceries in the cupboards. :)