Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day Of Exercise

Tuesday started out with a quick morning jog.  The old treadmill had felt neglected for the past couple of months.  I also pulled off a 5K walk on my lunch.  I followed up my work day with 1hr of Zumba.  Oh yes. I earned some AP’s yesterday (Weight Watcher activity points for those of you unfamiliar with WW lingo).

The day started off with a PB & J breakfast cake.  It had 1/2c oats (2), 2 egg whites (0), PB (2) and Crofter’s North America (1). It looks gross but it was good!

DSCN6839

DSCN6840

Snack at work was some strawberries (1)… enjoyed with some sunshine!

DSCN6849

Lunch was a salad with spinach (0), cucumber and grape tomatoes (0), capers (1), red onion (0), goat cheese (1), mozzarella (1) and leftover chicken sausage (2) with a couple of tbsp Italian dressing (0).  It was so freaking good.  Goat cheese rocks.

DSCN6854

DSCN6853

It was followed by berries (2)

DSCN6857

DSCN6858

Afternoon snack was some V8 juice (0) (because I’m afraid I’m not getting enough veggies in my day – none besides my salads) and some strawberry chobani (3)

DSCN6746

After work I headed to the gym and didn’t get home until late. After a long day I had zero appetite but I knew I’d regret it if I didn’t eat… I had 1/2c ff cottage cheese (1) and 1.5L of water (so thirsty!).

It’s not Wednesday and I’ve been up since 4am for some reason.  It’s going to be a long one.  No jog this morning and no walk at lunch today… but I might get to the gym after work for a bit.

1 comment:

Jen said...

OOOO breakfast cake! Yumm!!!! Holy exercise woman, that's awesome!

Jen
http://jenslosinit.blogspot.com/