Monday, June 14, 2010

It’s Monday

Hooray for Monday being over with!  I really can’t think of much to say since I’m watching the Bachelorette rose ceremony, so I’ll get right to it.

Today started out with a wheatgrass in POM shot (0)

DSCN6637 DSCN6638

It was followed by some weight watcher toast (1) with 1tbsp light cream cheese (1), hard boiled egg with 1/2 yolk (1) and some blue menu ketchup

DSCN6636

Lunch was 1c ww pasta (3), 1/2 chick peas (2), black beans and corn (0), salsa (0), 1/4c ff cottage cheese (1).  The bowl was huge and filling!

DSCN6644 DSCN6645

It was followed by watermelon (1)

DSCN6382

Snack at work was more FRUIT (2)

DSCN6648

Hello friends… I love your presence during the summer… you’re so pretty…

DSCN6650 DSCN6651

Dinner was a salad with lettuce (0), veggies (0) 1/4c chick peas (1), 1/8c black beans (0), 1/8c corn (0), capers (0), 1/2c ff cottage cheese (1), 3tbsp Italian dressing (0)

DSCN6654DSCN6655

It was followed by a coconut Larabar (5), pineapple Chobani (3) and almonds (2)

DSCN6653

DSCN6652

DSCN6656

DSCN6657

I also managed to down 4 litres of water today!  Woah baby!  

Happy week to everyone!

5 comments:

Janna said...

I am watching the Bachelorette on delay...holy crazy batman and I am only on the first date in NYC!

Your food looks AMAZING today...

how was the pineapple chobani?? worth getting?

healthyjen said...

Pineapple Chobani is my FAVOURITE! Along with pomegranate. I think the pineapple would be good with some coconut yogurt in it too... pina colada yogurt!!

Miranda @ MirandasJeans said...

Love your berry line up. I could eat berries all the time between breakfast foods. I need to hit up the watermelon soon. Are they good sweet and juicy right now?

healthyjen said...

I love berries too... they're so pretty (and yummy)! I'm finding the watermelons perfectly sweet right now! I've eaten almost 1 a week for the past 3 weeks!

Weight Watcher Wannabe said...

Everything looks great... Even the eggs and ketchup.. LOL What's blue menu ketchup mean?