Monday, March 02, 2009

Hello, March!!!



Well, welcome to MARCH! SPRING is just around the corner!! How awesome is that? The sun was beautiful here today... just the temperature was FREEZING cold.

I spent yesterday in Pontypool... I still managed to avoid eating any cake or ice cream. I did have an angel food cupcake and some fat free cool whip... I dipped into a few flex points, but that was still for healthy food. This morning my scale did show a gain from Saturday morning... but it wasn't even half a pound.

This morning I managed to get up earlier than usual for a Monday so I had enough time to put in a full hour on the treadmill... then do dishes and put away laundry.

Here's what I ate today
Breakfast: protein shake (3)
Lunch: 1c ww pasta (3), salsa (0), 1/2c chick peas (2), yogurt (1)
Snack: larabar (4), fruit/veggie mini bites (2)
Dinner: salad with tuna (1), cheese (2), veggies (0), balsamic vinegar, garlic, hot sauce and EVOO (2) , minigo (2)
*I didn't end up eating all of my salad... I didn't really feel like it at dinner time at work and I was busy... but I'm still going to count all of the points for it*
Total: 20
Water: 5L

Now on to Jon and Kate plus 8... making lunch for tomorrow and doing dishes... and then getting a full night's sleep!! Another Monda over with... time to look forward to tomorrow and a new episode of Biggest Loser!

Tara: how was your weekend? And I keep meaning to follow up and find out if you like Larabars!

No comments: